Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve!


Hi All,
Today is christmas Eve and apparently if I am a good boy santa will come and visit me tonight! How exciting. Mummy and Daddy have left me a christmas stocking with a christmas card in it. Apparently my name is in it and the nurses get to open it for me tomorrow. I don't know who is more excited me or the nurses!

They have also taken me off the oscillating ventilator ( ahead of schedule ) because I have been responding so well to it! Now i am just back on the normal ventilator and the nitric gas ( yes daddy says it will make me go faster like the race cars ) and increased my physio to 6 hourly. It was a nice surprise.

I have had my ECHO today to check the valve in my heart, and it hasn't closed again yet so they will probably try the drugs again.

Have a merry Christmas!

No comments: