Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3 Months old Today! ( 5th March )



Hi All,

Well I am recovering well from my hernia op which everyone is pleased about. With that out of the way I am back to focusing on putting on weight. They have even had me analyzed by a dietitian, which is funny seeing as most people have to answer lots of questions when they see a dietitian. Me, I just had some blood and urine samples sent off to the lab. Its also funny that most people see a dietician to lose weight, where as I am trying to put it on!

I was kind of pleased today that I am not too big, as one of the nurses was eying up my thighs to see if they were fat enough for me to have my immunisations. I am not too sure that I like the sound of that. Although, my baby friend Hector had his today and he didn't even bat an eye lid, so I guess it can't be too bad.

Hector and I have become good friends. Infact we are such good friends that the nurses are contemplating separating us! Thats because a couple of times a week we stay up and party all night. The nurses aren't too impressed when we do it, but it is good fun at the time!

Nana and Grandad came to see me yesterday afternoon, but I was asleep. They were coming to say goodbye before they flew out on their 2 1/2 month european adventure. Its their 10 year wedding anniversary. By the time they read this, they will probably be at their stop over in New York. I hope they have a great time and bring me home a great big pretzel! Although, it might be off by the time that I am able to eat it.

Oh, and congratulations to Greer! She went home with her mummy and daddy and brother on monday. That is so exciting! I can't wait till thats me!


With lots of love from,
Mitchell
PS as you can see from one of my pictures, I like to snore and drool on my mummy's chest. That was me just before my Op.

2 comments:

MsMelza said...

HAPPY UN - BIRTHDAY lil mitch... you'll have to get your mum to explain about eyore & that one :)
xxx

Anonymous said...

Enough of the food obsession already Mitchell ... no suitcases full of goodies from us this trip sorry (its not actually good for you!) .. take care ... Nana and Grandad